- Media Relations Specialist
- Social Media Services
- Public Relations Specialist – Consumer and Business Products and Services
- Nonprofit Marketing and Cause-Related PR Services
- Thought Leadership Strategy and Speaking Engagements
- Developing a Strategic Communications Plan
- PR Content and Website Copywriting
- Strategic Positioning
- Communication Audit
- Crisis Management Plans and Crisis Communication
Newsmaker Group has been a great strategic partner for Rave Mobile Safety. They not only produce a steady stream of press coverage that results in tangible new sales leads for Rave, but they also take the extra time to really get to know our business model, get to know our customers personally, and mine the media landscape for unique opportunities that build upon our successes.
—Robert Jones, Director of Marketing, Rave Mobile Safety
Companies and brands in search of social media services turn to Newsmaker Group for social media strategy and communications campaigns, as well as assistance with their overall online presence. The key to these efforts is finding the right audience, developing the right content, and establishing a process for monitoring and responding. Unlike the traditional PR techniques we undertake for clients, in our role as social media consultants we help you to engage in a two-way conversation with your customers. This is critical since nowadays customers demand such dialogue!
Following are the types of services offered by our team of online communications and social media experts:
- Pinpoint social communities – where is your target audience engaging online? As social media consultants we identify the most viable communities for reaching your audiences. We look for and help you connect with relevant groups and individuals within the major social networks, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and more. We also help you identify smaller, niche networks focused on your industry.
- Target online outlets – in addition to online media (e.g. Huffington Post), which we target utilizing traditional story pitching techniques to generate content by journalists (see Media Relations), we also offer blogger outreach services, consisting of identifying, engaging with and reaching out to relevant and influential bloggers.
- Create editorial calendar – Newsmaker Group researches and develops an editorial calendar comprised of social media content that helps communicate your messages (see Strategic Positioning). In preparing this, we assess and integrate the content with the overall marketing and traditional PR campaign for greater impact.
- Blogging: Our team of writers is available to “ghost-write” your blog content and to market your blog posts for increased online awareness. These services will consistently provide your readers and customers with quality content and will help to make your blog easy to find through search engine optimization.
- Develop visual content – social media is far more effective and engaging when good visuals – photos, videos and infographs – are incorporated into the content. Our social media team will therefore help you to analyze what’s available and provide counsel to expand your portfolio. In addition, we can help you set up and maintain a presence on video sharing channels such as Youtube or Vimeo.
- Ongoing implementation – for some clients, Newsmaker Group’s social media experts provide the social media plan only while the client handles day-to-day implementation. In other cases we serve as the client’s social media account administrators and handle everything from soup to nuts. In addition, we can develop and execute a strategy to promote specific opportunities in social media, such as new white papers, events, or press releases.
- Monitoring – just posting content via your social media is not enough. This alone does not enable the dialogue and transparency consumers demand. Our social media team is available to monitor your accounts, as well as provide counsel and prepare responses.
- Promotions / integrated marketing – Newsmaker Group also provides counsel on social media promotions (giveaways, polls, contests, etc.).
Finally, for clients looking to execute online and social media communications as a driver of SEO (search engine optimization), our team of social media experts focuses on link building strategies. We can collaborate with your marketing team on this effort or execute it directly on your behalf.